Parkour Calendar 2020
- A2 Format (60cm x 42cm) in landscape format.
- 12 different photographers all around the world (Andy Day, Alexandros Charos, André Serfas, Benjamin von Wong, Dimitri Reimer, Emily Dyan Ibarra, Jonas Zeidler, Philipp Raasch, Scott Bass, Stavro, Steve Zavitz and Viktor Andersson
- offset-print (highest quality)
- This calendar is about Parkour
- There is a 13th page, where all the photographers write about the background/intentions to their photo and photography
- Made in Germany (design by olehum.de, Print in Germany)
- Responsible Resources (FSC Paper), co2-neutral delivery via DHL, no plastic packaging
Why I wanted to make a parkour photo calendar
Social-media floods our brains with an endless stream of photos; with this calendar, I wanted the opposite. Each photo spends 30 days on your mind, not just 3 seconds. Parkour is highly visual, and at the same time, profound. With photography, it’s the same. In parkour and photography there is – or should – always be a reason why we do what we do, and this is why I like to combine the two art forms. The About the Photo section should help the viewer to understand the beauty in the details and to help to understand the meaning it has to the photographer. In selecting the photos, I wanted to find ones which convey the attitude and emotion or called the ‘spirit of parkour’: going your way, exploring the city, living your passion, being authentic, dedicating yourself, and all of the positive things which come with parkour.
Selecting the photos gave me goosebumps because of how they inspired me. I also wanted to show the diversity in Parkour, which is why there are 12 photos from 12 different photographers and practitioners around the world. This is a project from the parkour community, for the community. I am grateful for being part of this culture.
I hope that you enjoy the photos and feel inspired to move and train.
www.eyerun.de & www.parkour-koeln.de